Premium Economy on Air Canada is a cabin class that offers passengers a higher level of comfort and service than economy class, but at a more affordable price than business class. In this class, passengers can enjoy extra legroom, wider seats, enhanced dining options, and priority check-in and boarding. Air Canada’s Premium Economy is available on Booking domestic and international flights and is a popular choice for travelers who want to upgrade their flying experience without breaking the bank.
In this article, we will explore the features and benefits of Air Canada’s Premium Economy class, as well as tips on how to book and get the best value for your money.
Call Customer Support: +1-800-504-6979
What is included in Premium Economy on Air Canada?
Air Canada’s Premium Economy is a cabin class that offers an enhanced travel experience that is between Economy and Business Class. The exact features and amenities included in Air Canada’s Premium Economy may vary depending on the route, aircraft type, and ticket fare, but here are some common features:
- Priority airport services: This includes priority check-in, boarding, and baggage handling.
- Spacious seating: Air Canada’s Premium Economy seats offer more legroom, wider seats, and more recline than regular economy seats. They also come with adjustable headrests, footrests, and lumbar support.
- In-flight entertainment: Passengers in Premium Economy can enjoy a larger personal entertainment screen with a wide selection of movies, TV shows, and music.
- Enhanced dining: Premium Economy passengers are usually offered a complimentary hot meal with a choice of beverages, including wine and spirits. On some routes, they may also receive a welcome cocktail and a pre-departure beverage.
- Extra baggage allowance: Premium Economy passengers may be entitled to check in more bags or have a higher weight limit for their checked baggage.
Does Air Canada Premium Economy have Lounge Access?
It depends on the specific Premium Economy ticket that you have purchased with Air Canada, as there are different levels of benefits and privileges associated with each fare class.
Generally speaking, if you have purchased a Premium Economy ticket with Air Canada, you may be eligible for lounge access depending on your frequent flyer status and the specific airport and lounge you are visiting.
Air Canada offers lounge access to eligible customers traveling in Premium Economy on international flights departing from certain airports, such as Vancouver, Toronto, and Montreal. However, lounge access is not available for Premium Economy passengers on domestic flights within Canada.
Q1 Do you get priority check-in with premium Air Canada?
However, in general, premium economy passengers may receive priority check-in depending on the airline’s policies. It’s best to check with Air Canada directly or review their premium economy benefits on their website for more information.
Q2 Can you sleep in premium economy?
Yes, you can sleep in premium economy on most airlines as they provide seats with larger recline angles and more legroom. However, the extent to which you can sleep comfortably may vary depending on the airline and the specific seats they offer. Some airlines also provide additional amenities such as pillows and blankets to enhance your sleeping experience. Ultimately, whether or not you can sleep well in premium economy will depend on your personal preferences and comfort levels.
Q3 Does premium economy on Air Canada get lounge access?
Yes, Air Canada’s Economy passengers have access to eligible Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges, as well as participating Star Alliance lounges worldwide. This includes access to lounge amenities such as complimentary food and beverages, Wi-Fi, and shower facilities. However, lounge access may vary depending on the route, flight status, and ticket type.