As per Hawaiian Airlines cancellation policy fully refundable fares are eligible for cancellation and refunds, per Hawaiian Airlines terms and conditions. You may, however, refuse to use your reservation and ask for a reimbursement if:
- You seek a flight cancellation at least seven days prior to travel and do so inside 24 hours of purchasing the reservation.
- The flier was not allowed to board.
- Your flight has been cancelled by Hawaiian Airlines.
- You decline to be rescheduled on some other trip despite your flight’s takeoff or landing time being delayed by more than two hours.
- After you complete a Medical Waiver Request application and submit a softcopy to hawaiianairlines.com, your airline offers to reimburse your money if you or a member of your family is hospitalized for an illness.
Call Customer Support: +1-866-217-1292
Overview of Hawaiian Airlines
The vast majority of the business aircraft between the mainland and the state of Hawaii is run by Hawaiian Airlines. It is headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii, and ranks as the tenth-largest commercial flight in the United States. Daniel K. Inouye International Airport on the Hawaiian island of Oahu serves as the airline’s primary headquarters, and Kahului Airport on the island of Maui serves as its secondary hub.
The airline is the earliest known American airline which has not to experience a serious accident or cockpit canopy failure in its history of flying. Hawaiian also consistently ranks at the top of lists of American airlines for on-time performance, as well as having the least amount of interruptions, over sales, and airport baggage difficulties.
Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation Policy for 24-hours
Any reservation may be cancelled without charge under Hawaiian Airlines 24-hour cancellation policy if:
- You cancel your flight at least seven days before your aircraft’s scheduled departure and no later than 24 hours after the purchase.
All reservation types sold by Hawaiian Airlines have a 24-hour cancellation policy, even those that are non-refundable such as Main Cabin Basic Hawaiian Flight Reservations.
Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation Rules
Here are a few crucial things to remember in relation to Hawaiian Airline terminations:
- Large Cabin Basic fares can be adjusted or cancelled inside the 24-hour cancellation period, but they can’t be amended or reimbursed.
- Reservations that have not been used at all are good for twelve months from the moment they were bought.
- Reservations that have been mainly used are still valid for one year following their initial use.
- Flight vouchers have to be utilized in the manner that they are given out.
- A spontaneous exchange on a ticket that is reimbursable will result in a USD 100 monthly charge.
- Your reservation will immediately be changed together into cashback rewards for air tickets if you wait to renounce it before takeoff.
How to Cancel a Hawaiian Airlines Flight?
Book Hawaiian Airlines flight can be cancelled over the telephone or via the internet.
Hawaiian Airlines Online Cancellation Process
You must recover your flight reservation in order to revoke a Hawaiian Airlines flight on the internet. See the instructions below for how to do this.
- Visit Hawaiian Airlines website or you can call at +1-866-217-1292.
- Choose My Trips first from the Manage Flights option.
- Just on My Trips page, include the following details:
- Last name
- Your 13-digit E-Ticket number or 6-letter confirmation code
- Choose “See My Journey” from the menu.
- Choose a flight, then cancel it.
Using the smartphone app, users can, however, revoke their Hawaiian Airlines flight. Note that if you need to cancel your flight, you could have to reimburse the necessary cost.
Q1 How can I cancel my Hawaiian airline flight?
A Hawaiian Commercial flight can be cancelled over the telephone or via the internet. For example, one could cancel an online booking through My Trips on the website if one bought it straight from Hawaiian Airlines.com. Just input or recover your trip information to terminate your flight and follow the on-screen instructions.
Q2 Can I get a full refund on my Hawaiian Airlines booking?
Your ticket may be cancelled with a rebate if you:
- Refuse the order within 24hrs
- Change your plane’s withdrawal at least a week beforehand.
Hawaiian Airlines will not refund your Main Cabin Basic fares unless you do not meet the abovementioned requirements.
Q3 I Couldn’t cancel my trip before travelling. Will my ticket value still be valid?
Absolutely; if you miss your reservation, the value of your reservation will be immediately applied to future travel.
Q4 How to cancel Hawaiian airlines flight online?
Go to HawaiianAirlines.com, pick My Trips, find your flight reservation by inputting your first name and 6-digit verification code/E-ticket code, select your airline, and then complete the on-screen instructions to terminate it. Remember that if you purchased the ticket immediately from Hawaiian Airlines, you could only reschedule your flight via the internet. So contact the third party immediately if you bought your ticket there.