Frontier Airlines Reservations (F9) American Airlines, a 3-Star, is based in Denver, Colorado, and is certified by Skytrax. A budget airline, Frontier Airlines flies to over 90 locations in the U.S., Mexico, the Caribbean, and Central America. Of course, if you’re a frequent flyer on a budget, you’re familiar with the airline’s meager rates. Still, first-time Frontier passengers might be wondering if there’s a catch to those inexpensive tickets. A division of Indigo Partners, at Book cheap flight tickets , and its central hub is at Denver International Airport. Frontier is among the top ten airlines in the United States, with 106+ aircraft.
In addition, more than 115 US cities and 31 foreign locations are available for Frontier Airlines reservations. Stretch Seating and Standard Seating are the two primary seating options offered by Frontier Airlines. World Travel Awards nominated Frontier Airlines as North America’s Leading Low-Cost Airline for the tenth consecutive year in 2020.
Customer Support Number: +1-866-217-1292
How to Book a Flight on Frontier Airlines Reservations?
There are numerous ways to book a flight with Frontier Airlines.
- Via phone
- By using the main website FlyFrontier.com
- At a ticket counter for Frontier Airlines
- Through the Frontier mobile app
- Via a travel agency
Frontier Airlines Reservations Phone Number
Call to book a flight over the Phone at: +1-866-217-1292. If calling from the United States or Canada, it is a toll-free number available around-the-clock.
Frontier Airlines Online Reservations
The steps are listed below if you want to book a flight through Frontier Airlines‘ official website.
- Check out the official website FlyFrontier.com(A box for booking flights will appear on your screen)
- Fill out the boxes with your flight requirements (such as From, To, Depart Date, Return Date, Travelers, etc.)
- Press the Search button.
- Pick a flight option that works for you.
- Enter the passenger information on the following page.
- Make any final selections and complete your reservation.
- Input your credit card or payment information on the next page.
- Review, confirm, and pay for your reservation.
As soon as your payment is approved, you’ll receive your ticket in the mail.
Other Frontier Airlines Reservations Options
If making reservations online makes you uncomfortable, you can book your Frontier Airlines flight using mediums like in-person at a Frontier Airlines sales location, the company’s mobile app, or through a travel agent.
Frontier Airlines Reservations’ Special Airport Assistance Services
At the airport, Frontier Airlines offers special assistance services for:
- Travelers who may have mobility issues
- Travelers who are blind or visually impaired
- Travelers who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Travelers who are taking trained service animals
- Travelers of a specific size
- Travelers bringing pets
How to Book Special Assistance Services on Frontier Airlines Reservations
It would help if you made arrangements for any special assistance you require at the time of ticket purchase or later, but no later than 48 hours before your flight’s scheduled departure time.
There are several ways to make reservations:
- When purchasing a flight ticket online
- Search the Add Special Services button (on the Traveler’s Details page)
- Select the options that best suit you.
- Fill out the online form.
When you arrive at the airport, ask a skycap at the curbside or a Frontier Airlines agent at the ticket counter for assistance.
Frontier Airlines Flight Status
You can use the Frontier Airlines mobile app, website, or phone to check your flight status. If you’re checking the status of a flight online, you can do so either by flight number (click to select) or by city.
To check your Frontier Airlines status online:
- Visit the official site FlyFrontier.com
- Skip this step if you’re using the Cities search option.
- Choose the choice to search by flight number.
- Input your flight details
- Click on the Search button.
- Your screen will show the status of your Frontier Airlines flight.
Money-Saving Tip for Frontier Airlines Reservations Booking:
- Ask for a cheap ticket by calling the toll-free number for the U.S. and Canada.
- Sign up for the Frontier Airlines mailing list to receive exclusive flight discounts.
- Sign up for Frontier Miles to receive rewards and bonus miles for regular purchases.
Frontier Airlines Senior Discounts
Frontier Airlines doesn’t offer any Senior discounts because the airline is already low-cost. However, Call this number: +1-866-217-1292 if you’re over the age of 60 and inquire if there is a senior discount available:
Frontier Airlines Group Reservations
For Frontier Airlines group reservations to be accepted directly through the airline’s website, there must be ten or more passengers on the same reservation.
Visit the Frontier Airlines Group Travel Form page to make a group reservation online. There must be ten or more passengers on your reservation. Frontier Airlines’ Group Travel Department will send you a letter after submitting the Group Travel Form (open Monday – Friday from 8.00 am to 4.30 pm MST).
As an alternative, you can dial. Again, you will receive discounts if you book at most ten passengers with this number.
About Frontier Airlines’ Online Group Fares
All passengers will pay the same fare.
- Your reservation will be for the standard fare.
- After the first free change, A name change fee will be applicable, limited to one.
- Group reservations may be made up to 60 days in advance (in most cases).
- You must pay a deposit to hold your group reservation.
- Online reservations are only for direct, nonstop flights.
- A $5 per passenger non-refundable online fee will get added to your account.
- Group travel qualifies for Frontier Miles per member.
How to Manage Your Frontier Airlines Reservations
Utilize the Manage Trip option to manage current reservations quickly. You can quickly and easily manage your reservation using the Manage Trip page, an online dashboard. You can:
- For your Frontier Airlines flight, check-in online.
- See your travel schedule.
- Cancel earlier-planned flight
- Alterations to your reservations for flights
- Reserving a new flight
- Download or print your boarding pass.
- the status of your flight
- Choose, modify, or upgrade your seat.
- Purchase baggage
- Includes special service requests
- Make hotel reservations.
- Rent a car
To manage your reservations or journey with Frontier Airlines online:
- Select “Manage Trip”
- To check-in:
- Select Check-in from the menu.
- Please enter the following details:
- Your final name
- Your six-character code for confirming a flight.
- Select ‘Search’ from the menu (your flight details will appear)
- To check in, adhere to the directions displayed on the screen.
- To check-in:
- For up-to-date flight information:
- To check the status, click the Status button.
- Your flight information
- Select the Search button.
- You can see your flight status now.
- To check or modify your reservation:
- To access your flight reservation, click the Review/Change button.
- Fill in the boxes with your last name and flight confirmation number.
- Press the Search button.
- Your flight information will get displayed on the screen.
- Make the required adjustments.
Following the above instructions, you can manage your Frontier Airlines reservation through the mobile app or the My Trip/Check-In tab on the homepage. If you encounter any issues, call Frontier Airlines Reservations.
Frontier Airlines Reservations Phone Numbers / Contact Details
Frontier Airlines Reservations can be reached via phone or other methods, as listed below:
- Call the Frontier Airlines reservations line at (toll-free, 24 hours a day, U.S./Canada for Reservation-Related Issues
- Customer Service: +1-866-217-1292
- Assistance with Frontier Miles Accounts: 801-401-9000
- Baggage Issues
- For Delayed Baggage, you need to fill out the Delayed Baggage Form
- For loss and Recovery, you need to fill out the Lost Item Form
- Insurance for Travel +1-866-217-1292 or Use email: inquire@TravelGuard.com
Book a ticket with Flights Assistance
Flights Assistance if you want to stop searching for the best website for booking a ticket and making your head spin. You can rely on us and our services because we are a reputable platform. You always have the most recent contact and address details for the company or airline of your choice. We routinely update our database to ensure this. To deliver trustworthy services, we also have a staff of qualified experts. Contacting Flights Assistance as soon as you require any Booking information will help you save time and effort.
Q1. How can I buy a Frontier Airlines ticket?
You have a few options for purchasing your Frontier Airlines ticket:
Contact reservations at Frontier Airlines.
By visiting the Frontier Airlines website.
Utilize the official iOS or Android app.
Make a reservation at a Frontier Airlines airport counter.
Purchase your ticket through Flight Assistance.
Q2. Can I change my Frontier Airlines booking/reservation?
The best way to do it is online, so yes, you can. Here are a few things to be aware of:
Fare variations may apply to itinerary changes.
The residual value will no longer be valid after the change if your new fare is less expensive than your previous fare.
If you need to cancel your reservation, you will receive a travel credit good for 90 days, which is equal to the value of your fare, less the cancellation fee.
Although you are not required to use your credit to book within 90 days, you must.
You must refrain from exchanging your travel credit for cash.
Q3. Can I get a full refund on my Frontier Airlines booking/reservation?
In the following circumstances, you are eligible to get a full refund for your canceled ticket:
If you have a WORKS bundle ticket, you can request a refund by completing the online form.
If you return your ticket within 24 hours of purchase—provided you did not buy it within seven days of your intended departure date.
In case you change your mind at least 60 days before your flight, In all other circumstances, there will be a cancellation fee.
Q4. Is Frontier Airlines a good airline?
Frontier Airlines is a low-cost airline that allows you to travel on a budget to 30 foreign locations and more than 100 domestic destinations. World Travel Awards nominated Frontier Airlines as North America’s Leading Low-Cost Airline for the tenth consecutive year in 2020.
Q5. Why is Frontier Airlines so cheap?
Due to its no-frills packages, which include a $25 per passenger booking fee for reservations made through Frontier’s call center, Frontier Airlines can offer low-cost fares. In addition, there are two bundles—WORKS and PERKS—that you can select from if you want a price exemption on your carry-on and checked bags.
Q6. Are Frontier Airlines’ seats small?
Frontier offers one of the minor seat pitches in the airline industry. Stretch seats have a seat pitch of 36 to 38 inches, while Standard seats range from 28 to 31 inches. The range for seat width is 16.5 to 19 inches. The amount of legroom is comparable to what you would find on a typical 30-inch pitch seat.
Q7. Should I pay for a seat on Frontier Airlines?
Only pay for your seat if you’re traveling alone or want to save money. However, you should pay for your seat selection if you’re going to sit with your family or friends.
Q8. What bags can I carry for free on Frontier Airlines?
You can only bring one free personal item, such as a briefcase, laptop bag, or purse. The size of your handbag must fit under your front seat or overhead bin and not exceed 14 inches by 18 inches by 8 inches or 36 centimeters by 46 centimeters. In addition, you may bring a coat or jacket, a diaper bag for children, an assistive device if necessary, or a foot rug (for prayers). You will be charged for anything else you bring.
Q9. What ticketing options does Frontier Airlines provide?
Frontier provides three ticket types:
The WORKS package
The PERKS package