Traveling with your favorite pets on Delta Airlines flights has become more convenient now. They have been allowed in all the cabins of Delta Airlines, including first class, nosiness, premium, as well as basic economy. As per Delta Airline’s pet policy, you can simply reserve the pet in the respective Cabin, which will depend on the pet size. Here in this article, you will find all the details about the Delta Airlines Pet Policy:
Customer Support Number: +1-800-504-6979
Basic Requirements For Pet Policy 
For pet as carry-on in Cabin:-
- The carrier of the pet will easily fit beneath the seat right that is in front of you.
- Hard-sided carriers or gentle carriers should be leak-proof. Along with that, it should have ventilation that should have openings on any side.
- The maximum carry-on carrier measurement should be completely dependent on your flight. To find out the carrier size, you just need to reach the Delta pet centre.
- Your pet should stay within the kennel at the time of boarding as well as deplaning.
- You can also bring one personal thing on the flight other than a pet carrier.
For pets as check-in in Cargo:-
- You cannot book any Domestic pet travel with the help of Delta Cargo till 14 days before the departure.
- You need to drop off your pet three hours before the departure from the Delta Cargo place.
- Different booking needs apart from the flight itinerary, and extra charges & fees will be applied.
- Delta Cargo will take global pet shipments from the respective transport companies.
Information Related To Carrier Size And Dimensions
For pets in the Cabin, you need to:
Choose the size of the respective delta pet carrier, which will be dependent on the type of your plane. Along with that, you just need to call as well as confirm the size of the respective carrier. You just need to quickly purchase the delta-approved pet carrier from the respective airport. In case you need to cancel your ticket for any reason, then you need to simply cancel the ticket for your pets as they will not be allowed to travel alone on the flight.
For pets in the Cargo, you need to:
Select the size that is convenient for your pets. Your pets can easily sit as well as stand comfortably in the respective carrier. So, you just need to select from the respective dimensions:
- 27″ x 20″ x 19″ (68 cm x 50 cm x 48 cm)
- 32″ x 22″ x 23″ (81 cm x 55 cm x 58 cm)
- 36″ x 24″ x 26″ (91 cm x 61 cm x 66 cm)
- 40″ x 27″ x 30″ (101 cm x 68 cm x 76 cm)
- 48″ x 32″ x 35″ (122 cm x 81 cm x 89 cm)
For more details related to Pets policy, you need to simply contact the team for quick help and guidelines. The professional will assist you with quick guidelines and help related to the Pets Policy, so reach the team right now for any related queries. You can call us our Flights Assistance Support Number +1-800-504-6979.
Delta pet policy international flights
Delta’s pet policy for international flights is quite strict and not all animals are allowed. For those pets that are allowed, there are certain rules and regulations that must be followed. All animals must be at least 8 weeks old and have the proper health documents and vaccinations. All pets must be able to fit in a kennel that is small enough to fit under the seat in front of the passenger.
Delta only allows cats and dogs, and the maximum weight of the pet plus the kennel cannot exceed 20 lbs. There is an additional cost of $200 to bring a pet on an international flight. All pets must remain inside their kennel for the duration of the flight, and the kennel must remain closed and secured.
Passengers in the First Class cabin are not allowed to bring pets on board. A passenger in the economy cabin can only take one pet with him per flight. Delta reserves the right to refuse pets onboard and will not issue refunds.