If you want to Cancel Delta flight for some reason, you must go through this content quickly. Here, you will find different options for canceling your ticket before departure, or you need to apply for a refund if applicable. In addition, you will feel happy to know that Delta airlines come with flyer-friendly policies. So, with that help, you can easily cancel your Delta flight without any problem. For more information related to Delta flights, move ahead to this content now and know complete details about 24 hours risk-free cancellation process.
Customer Support Number:+1-800-504-6979
Cancel Delta Flight – A Non-Refundable Ticket
If you have purchased a non-refundable ticket, then some cancellation charge will be deducted from your flight’s respective cost. Also, the remaining amount will be considered e-Credit that you can use to purchase another ticket. So, to cancel it, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- You have to, first of all, make sure to cancel the ticket before your respective departure. But if not changed or canceled before the departure, there will be no remaining amount.
- After that, you must find your trip or choose the login option. So move ahead to my trips quickly.
- You need to choose the trip you are willing to cancel there.
- Go to the need to cancel option, and then you need to go to start flight cancellation. Finally, you must follow the on-screen prompts to cancel a non-refundable ticket.
Details about cancellation fee for a non-refundable ticket
No cancellation fees will be applicable for the Delta tickets mentioned below:
- Main Cabin & above for travel within the U.S, Puerto Rico, USVI
- Main Cabin & above for travel originating from North America to anywhere in the world
- Main Cabin & above for travel between the U.S or Mexico and the Caribbean
- All the primary economy tickets will be excluded
Also, note that if the Delta ticket has not been included in the no-cancellation fees policy, some cancellation fees or charges will be applied. The cancellation fees will start at $99, completely dependent on the itinerary. After that, you will get all the remaining value if there is some as an e-Credit. Also, the expiration date of e-Credit will completely depend on the original ticket.
To apply for a refund for Delta’s canceled flight, you need to follow the steps as follows:
- If your confirmed flight has been canceled by Delta Airlines, you need to request a refund for the original form of the respective payment. For that, you need to complete the form quickly.
- But if your Delta flight has been delayed around 120 minutes or more and you want to cancel the flight now, you can quickly request a refund. Again, you can do it within My trips there.
Note: Tickets of different countries with their cancellation charges:-
- Mexico: Excluded tickets that have been issued for traveling in Mexico; there is no chance of cancellation or change of the key.
- Korea: Delta Tickets will be quickly refundable to the original payment source after deducting the cancellation charge.
- Europe: The cancellation charge will be € 150.
- United Kingdom: The cancellation charge will be £ 150. For more details related to cancellation charges, you can reach us.
Cancel Delta flight – a refundable ticket
If you have purchased a refundable ticket and want to cancel it, then follow the steps mentioned below:
- You must make sure that you cancel the ticket before the departure of your flight.
- After that, go to find your trip or login option. Next, you need to move to my trips.
- Choose the respective flight that you want to cancel and then move ahead to the need to cancel option there.
- Finally, you must choose the start flight cancellation option and follow the on-screen steps instantly.
To apply for the refund, you have to follow the steps as follows:
- Move to my trips.
- Request a refund quickly for the trip that you want to cancel.
- After doing so, your refund will soon be credit to your source account.
You can also cancel your trip protection plan;
You need to cancel within 15 days of purchasing for a full refund. After that, the premiums are non-refundable.
For checking the refund status;
- You need to submit a refund request.
- After that, you can see my status option for refund requests.
Details about 24 hour-risk free cancellation
If you have booked your ticket for risk-free cancellation, then you need to cancel the ticket within 24 hours. Just provide the reason, and you will get a complete refund without additional fees.
How to do a 24-hour risk-free cancellation process?
Follow the steps described below for completing the 24-hour risk-free cancellation process:
- You need to, first of all, move ahead to find your trip or login option. You need to then move to my trips section.
- There, you need to choose the trip that you want to cancel.
- After that, move to the need to cancel option, and you finally have to go to the start flight cancellation option.
- Follow the on-screen prompts properly, and you will get a complete refund to your source account.
Note: You must cancel the flight within 24 hours of purchase to get the full refund to your source account. Also, if you have bought primary economic tickets, then they are non-changeable. And if you try to cancel after the departure, you will lose the complete amount of your Delta flight.
Thus, you can easily cancel a Delta flight on your device but make sure to do it before the deadlines.
Have any queries?
If you need some details or have queries related to Delta flight, then without giving it a second thought, contact the professionals for quick assistance. They are available 24 hours to assist you related to Delta flights, so reach them now for any related queries.